This agreement is in effect as of 28th of June 2021.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website!
Please read the following terms of service carefully before using the site or signing up for any service that new founder school offers.
- “NFS”, “us”, “our” and “we” are references to the owner of this Website, New Founder School, offered by Arjita Sethi LLC, whose registered office is 14511 Occidental Road, Sebastopol, CA, 95472;
- “Founder”, “customer,” “you”, “your” and “yourself” are references to the user or viewer of this Website and purchaser of the Program and Materials from us;
- “Program” means the items listed in the program section below;
- “Contract” means the contract between NFS and Founder for the sale and purchase of the Materials and Program on www.newfounderschool.com which incorporates this User Agreement;
- “Website” and “Site” means the www.newfounderschool.com website and all related content and mobile applications;
- “Materials” means the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly through this Site.
This User Agreement may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and purchases made through this Website are governed by this User Agreement. The purchase of merchandise through the Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Website in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of their residence. This User Agreement applies to the purchase of Program and Materials from www.newfounderschool.com only.
NFS Program and Materials are for sale strictly to individuals 18 years of age and older. Misrepresentation of a Founder’s age is not the responsibility of NFS.
3.1 Description. For the Materials and Program that NFS makes available to its customers, NFS has prepared and published a specification (each a “Program Description”). The Program Descriptions are provided below:
- Training in the form of recorded classes that can be accessed on the New Founder School platform.
- Recorded courses on the topics of entrepreneurship.
- Live webinars with groups or on a one-to-one basis.
- Members on NFS can connect with other members to get help and collaborate with each other.
- Resources and frameworks that can be used in building your startups.
3.2 Changes to Program. We may modify our Program and the corresponding Program Descriptions from time to time. Please refer to the Site for the most current Program Descriptions. NFS may also send an email notice of the change to its affected customers.
3.3 Resale. NFS does not permit resale of all or any part of the Program and its Materials provided hereunder. Any attempt to resell or act of resell by the Founder would deem to be a breach of this User Agreement.
- FAQs. NFS maintains a list of frequently asked questions [insert hyperlink to the FAQ page] and technical support articles relating to the Program on the Site.
- Technical Support. NFS will provide technical support relating to the Program via its help desk. The help desk can be reached by email on
- Assistance. NFS will use commercially reasonable efforts to resolve each problem reported to NFS’s help desk. When you report a problem to NFS’s help desk, you will provide: (i) any assistance reasonably necessary to allow NFS to verify and resolve that problem; and (ii) all information that you are reasonably able to provide with respect to any problem.
4. YOUR ORDER
Please read the following carefully about placing an order on www.newfounderschool.com:
- In order to make purchases through the Website, the Founder will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, Founders must provide their real name, email address and any other requested information as indicated.
- When placing an order on this Website, you, as the Founder, will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in this User Agreement.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example:
- we are unable to obtain authorization for payment; or
- we are unable to take on more Program applicants due to limited resources; or
- the order placed is incomplete or inaccurate due to technical or other reasons beyond our control.
In such cases an order placed by Founder will not be accepted and the Contract between Founder and NFS will not be formed.
- Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the Founder will receive an introductory email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the Founder cancels the order in accordance with our Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the Contract between Founder and NFS will be perfected when we send an email to you confirming acceptance of your order.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT
5.1 Price. Prices shown on the Website are in U.S. Dollars (USD). All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a Program displayed on the Website at the time the order is accepted will be honored.
5.2 Fees. The fees and/or rates applicable to any Program are set out in the online order form for the Program (the “Fees”). PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLINE ORDER FORM MAY ALSO SET OUT A RATE INCREASE THAT WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF A PROMOTIONAL RATE. SUCH AN INCREASE WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU. Otherwise, NFS will give you at least ___ (__) days prior written notice of any increase to the Fees.
5.3 Promotions. From time to time, NFS may offer its Program to new or existing clients at discount or promotional rates. You acknowledge that any such promotion is only applicable to one of your Programs if the promotion or discount is clearly set out as applicable on the online order form that you used to purchase the Program.
5.4 Payment of Fees. NFS accepts payment by debit and credit cards. Available payment types may vary from region to region.
5.5 Advance. Payment for Program is in advance. When you purchase a Program, you are required to pay the full amount of Fees for the initial term and applicable taxes. If and when a Program renews, you are required to pay the full amount of Fees for the renewal term and applicable taxes. A Program renews when it has not been terminated by you prior to the last date of the initial term or any renewal term for which you have paid.
5.6 Automatic Charging. When NFS is entitled in accordance with this User Agreement to any Fees, applicable taxes or expenses, such amounts will be automatically charged to the payment method that NFS has on file for you and you authorize NFS to do this. NFS will send an invoice for these amounts to the email address that it has on file for you before doing so.
If your payment is overdue, you will get a reminder email from us. If the payment is not completed in the next 5 (five) business days, your membership will be canceled. Further, NFS shall be entitled to recover its collection costs, including legal fees and expenses.
To cancel your membership, you can go on your profile and hit ‘cancel’. Please drop us an email 5 (five) business days before your membership is renewed to avoid any charges. If you have any trouble regarding cancelation, please reach out to us at .
7. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
7.1 Suspension. If you breach this User Agreement, NFS may, in its sole discretion, restrict or suspend the Program/membership, without prior notice to you and without an opportunity to cure the breach. If you are given an opportunity to cure the breach or you demonstrate to NFS’s satisfaction that you have taken steps to prevent future breaches of the User Agreement, we will lift the restriction or suspension. NFS will give you notice of any suspension or restriction. Whether or not a restriction affects your access to your Program and Materials is in NFS’s sole discretion. PLEASE NOTE THAT FEES WILL BE CHARGED DURING THE PERIOD OF ANY SUSPENSION OR RESTRICTION OF PROGRAM.
7.2 Termination By You. You may terminate any Program at any time by going on your profile and hitting ‘cancel’. PLEASE NOTE: Subject to section 5.6, any amounts paid in advance for the Program will not be refunded.
7.3 Termination By Us. New Founder School may terminate any Program by giving you at least __ (___) days written notice of the termination date. New Founder School may terminate this Agreement immediately and without prior notice to you:
- if you breach section 5 (PRICE AND PAYMENT);
- if you breach section 9 (RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT); or
- if you breach any other section of these User Agreement.
8.1 NFS may change the User Agreement from time to time and at any time. When NFS changes the User Agreement, NFS will post the updated version of the User Agreement on the Site together with the date on which it was revised.
8.2 NFS may, but is not obliged to, ask you to actively confirm your consent to the revised User Agreement. If NFS does not do so, but you continue to use the Program, or Materials or Site after the changes come into effect, you will be deemed to have agreed to abide by the revised User Agreement.
8.3 NFS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify the Site from time to time.
9. RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting this Website and accessing the Materials, you agree to use these Materials only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You hereby agree that:
- Any warranty, express or implied, shall be voided by improper use.
- In order to access our Materials, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Materials. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Program and Materials. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Materials by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Materials through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Materials, including the servers and/or networks to which our Materials are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Materials is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on this Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any NFS employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
10. OPT-IN OPT-OUT POLICY
Users of this Site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing, or via email at
11. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using this Website, you understand and agree that all Program and Materials we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Program and Materials will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Program and Materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Materials will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Materials we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Materials is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from NFS or through any Materials we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND TO THE EXTENT NOT COVERED UNDER THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTY, NFS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER RELATED TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR NFS PROGRAM AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NFS OR THROUGH ANY NFS PROGRAM OR MATERIALS WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- NFS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PROGRAM AND MATERIALS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, AND NFS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of Materials and/or Program. NFS will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our, Program and/or Materials, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content and materials, including Materials, available on NFS and/or shared by NFS with you and/or available to you on purchase of Program from NFS, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of NFS, and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark law and/or any other form of intellectual property law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this Site and/or available to you on purchase of Program and/or shared with you by NFS is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by NFS.
14. EARNINGS DISCLAIMER
While we may take every effort to ensure we accurately represent all the Programs provided on this Website and their potential, it should be noted that the financial disclosures made by us and our advertisers, subsidiaries, representatives, any other affiliates, are estimates only.
There is no guarantee to the level of success you may experience. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our Materials depends on the time you devote to the ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. There is NO GUARANTEE that you will earn a certain amount of money and you accept the risk that the financial gains differ by individual. There is no assurance that examples of earnings can be duplicated in the future.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NFS and its parent company, subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, obligations, costs or debt, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), regulatory penalties and enforcement actions arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of and access to any Program and Materials, or this Website, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this User Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false, or inaccurate information; (vi) your willful misconduct; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Website with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
Any notice or other significant communication given to you pursuant to the User Agreement will be in writing, addressed to any email address or address that you provided to NFS we have on file for you and sent to you by email or by nationally recognized overnight courier as applicable. Any notice or other significant communication given to NFS pursuant to the User Agreement will be in writing and sent to NFS at the address then listed on the Site in the Contact Us section by nationally recognized courier. Notices will be deemed to have been received one business day following: (i) email transmission by New Founder School to you; (ii) deposit with a globally recognized overnight delivery service, all delivery charges prepaid.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Website is controlled by Arjita Sethi LLC from our offices located in [City, United States of America. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of State of California, United States of America, by accessing our Website, you agree that the statutes and laws of State of California, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Site and the purchase of any Program and Materials through this Site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in [State of California, United States of America. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
The parties agree that any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. Either party may commence mediation by providing to the other party a written request for mediation, setting forth the subject of the dispute and the relief requested.
All legal fees and costs arising out of dispute resolution shall be borne by the Participant. [OR] Each Party shall bear their own legal fees and costs arising out of dispute resolution.
Nothing in this section shall be deemed as preventing NFS from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT